Thursday, September 24, 2009

The best is yet to come


A not so good news I received early this morning. But somehow at the back of my mind I know some kind of it. I texted my hubby and informed him about the news since he was on duty. But what I am grateful for is that the strength of making myself believe that there is a time for everything and the best is yet to come. This also I asked everytime I pray that if ever there are news that somehow sad or can prick my heart so to say(drama kaayo), i just need the strength coming from up high and accept things that comes along the way. Yes, this might be a tough week, still waiting for saturday regarding the outcome of planned agenda back home in P.I..Hopefully things will be okey!. Yes, i just have to wait patiently.God's will be done. Amen....

No comments:

Post a Comment