Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My bestfriend, soulmate, and hubby

Meet my partner in so many ways... My buddy for a year, my boyfriend for 4 years, my hubby for almost 11 years...We had our usual talk the other day and we tried to reminisce times. We had our ups and downs but we managed to get through with it. I guess all married couples do. It helps the most if both of you are friends because sometimes you could open up many things to talk to with no hesitations. We thank our parents for the support and advices , we thank each other for still holding on to our commitment inspite the never ending news of separation nowadays, we thank our son for our inspiration to tackle everyday struggles and enjoy life with him growing up, but most of all we thank God Almighty and Mama Mary for the blessings and graces, for the divine intercession so that we could come up with the right decisions to make. I love You Parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment