Sunday, February 15, 2009

A child in me
















Eldest of six children of my wonderful parents, made me who I am now building up the foundation needed to tackle life and to make my own decisions to live my own life...Now, with a wonderful and smart son and with God given and supportive husband..




Did I miss my childhood? In a point maybe, since I am the eldest, I was given the responsibility to take good care of my siblings. At some point I cried because I was taught by my father to do household chores at a very early age telling me that what he taught me would help me in life, making myself ready to live a life and to my future family. That time, I just did my part, feeding my siblings, cleaning the house, having in mind whats the proper time to cook food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My father is absolutely right!


I did have my childhood memories too,, playing different games but with a suitable time only. If I remember it right, I consider myself as a homebody and shy. Maybe this was influenced by what and how I was brought up of taking care of my siblings. During that time, i felt the need of greater responsibility for them.


When it comes to academic achievements, I had my share of these.. just look at the pictures(not bragging ha..average lang naman heheh) (to follow na ang iba ha,) I still have to organize my photos since some of it are still in the Philippines...


NOTE:(to be continued next time ha,,i still have to attend to the needs of my son, have cough, due to extreme change of weather,,very unpredictable, still not get used to this..hmmmm..see yah!)










No comments:

Post a Comment