Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A CYBER BLOGGER/FRIEND

I was surprised yesterday because i received an email from a regular reader of my blog all the way from Australia and she also included a link for me to read her blogs , no one is allowed to read her blog but only on invitation.. According to her she happened to read my blog when she typed in on blogs about friendship, family and marriage and my blog are one of those entries that popped up. She said she might not understand some of my words if i used some Filipino words but the thing is she loves the thought that some people including me shares the same views about so many things even if we are far apart and miles miles away from each other.


I would like to thank you my new cyber friend for all the kind words and constructive criticisms you gave me and for spending time in reading my blogs. My blogs are the reflections of what I believed in and of what i feel in the many moments of my life, as a mother, daughter, a wife, a sister, a friend and as anybody in this world. THANK YOU. You know who you are. God bless you always!

Picture above(myself at staples center)..

No comments:

Post a Comment