Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A CONVERSATION ON A COFFEE BREAK!

A midday conversation:

FRIEND: I want to ask your opinion regarding a situation where things made me feel so uncomfortable.
ME: Regarding what?
FRIEND:About many things. I just needed someone to listen to me and will give me an honest opinion, and I want you to do that to me before I can make decisions.
(WE barely knew each other just a span of 6 months, and this made me grateful ,for whatever reasons she told me why she chose me , THANK YOU. . )
These may be simple things for some people or would say WHY MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT?..Yes, i make a big deal out of this because I treasure friendship, true friendship................
(I took the above pic inside our hotel room in san francisco, my hubby enjoyed brewing starbucks coffee...)

No comments:

Post a Comment