Saturday, March 7, 2009

Father and Son 3

" One night, a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is; Later that night , the Father prayed; Dear God, make me the kind of man my Son wants me to be"(quotation proverbs) (This pic was taken way back 2005 at our first apartment in Orange, Ca., 8 days from our arrival from the Philippines and this was my hubby's bday.. we were so emotional during this time because we had just 20 dollars in our pocket but we managed to still celebrate his bday even in our own simple way. What touched us during that time was that our son told us PAPA, MAMA DON'T CRY, I AM HERE TO MAKE YOU SMILE., and that made our day complete. As we look back, we are thankful for having passed that stage because it made us stronger individuals and every success that we have achieved today becomes more sweeter to cherish and will always be treasured. Thanks to our son for the inspiration.)

No comments:

Post a Comment