Saturday, December 12, 2009

"LESSONS IN LIFE" by anonymous

If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them,.For they have helped you learn about TRUST, and the importance of being CAUTIOUS to who you open your heart to.

I am a very unguarded person. I easily put trust and give my friendship to people whom i find very easy to talk with. But there would really come a time that situations and circumstances will tell you to STOP LOOK LISTEN and try to be cautious at times especially if you already heard and observed that things really are not in its proper perspective. And it hurts knowing that people whom you considered friends are not doing the same things as what you expect yourself to be considered as a person for whatever reasons they have. I may not have the wealth in this world,I may not have the best of all things, but I will always be a friend no matter who you are, no matter how many times you have hurt me consciously or unconsciously, if you need someone to listen to your innermost thoughts without judging, i am here. But please don't take me for granted when it comes to making up things or putting words in my mouth. I do have my maximum tolerance level , but please dont push me to the limits..Sometimes i told myself not to be too open to anyone about my thoughts and experiences to so many things.Even though i have good intentions in doing so, its just that other people are not that appreciative. They would like to really see persons whom always at a second best because they want themselves to be always the best.. May they realized that RESPECT IS NOT BOUGHT, IT IS EARNED AND GIVEN TO YOU.,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment