Friday, July 24, 2009

Natal month! Another milestone!





Thank you Lord for the many blessings and good health always You have given me. Thank you for my son, my husband,my family and friends. I know that challenges are part of your plan for me to strive more not only for myself but for other people. With open arms i am willing to forego all the challenges, and embrace it tight because I know you will reward me like what we have now. We only asked for enough, but You gave us more than enough and for these we will be forever grateful to you. Thank you for everything. Please forgive me if sometimes i felt weak,i know You understand me . Again thank you for giving me another year of life!
I just celebrated my birthday with my family...and sent money home for them to share also the moment with me on my birthday. Simple things like that really made me happy on my birthday. Looking forward for a more fruitful years ahead of me.Thanks Jesus and mama Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment