Thursday, April 23, 2009

SURPRISES! SURPRISES!


(THE ABOVE PICTURE OF OUR SON SIGNIFIES A SMILE THAT MEANS GOOD DAY TO START WITH SURPRISES!)
I just can't help but to write a blog right away after I received a surprise from my hubby from work. He is not a person of surprises, but with what he did today maybe he got it from me then (hehehe, thanks God!)because i love surprises! Little things means a lot to me. More often, everytime he wants to give me something, he wants me to choose .I do understand him because it's the way he is. And for me, i am just a very simple lady with simple needs and wants and he knew that. I'd rather share what I have with our family back home, other people don't understand that but this what makes me happy...Well, anyway today means a happy day then!!!!! I was just surprised this morning because he handed me something, and it means a lot to me. I will not divulge what is the gift but it really made me cry..Thanks hubby for that wonderful surprise! You made me start my day with full of enthusiasm and love. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment