Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A KIND OF LIFE HE PROMISED TO GIVE ME































This is kind of a late entry...I was browsing some of our pics and yes, i missed to write a blog for my hubby's birthday.....






Last birthday he whispered to me after the birthday prayer,( thank you for all the understanding,care , love and everything, i will continue to give you the kind of life I promised to give you...) ....and i was so touched.....He knows me that much as much as I know him that much...We just have to live life one day at a time...






Thank you Lord for giving my hubby good health....Continue to give Him the desires of his heart....Embrace him always from harm.....WE love him...






A small celebration at work and we surprised him when he arrived from work that morning...He sent also a kind of thanksgiving to both our families in the PH to have a small celebration with him during his birthday....






Thank you Lord for the blessings!
















No comments:

Post a Comment